Week 8 Progress

 I am pretty happy with my progress so far in this class. As far as points go I'm way ahead of the curve, but I am right where I'm supposed to be in terms of class work progress. I wish to increase my progress of work so that I could get done earlier! I am most proud of my storybook. I the first to have a Norse storybook in this class. I have taken my love for the show The Vikings and intertwined it with the actual history of many of the characters to make a truly unique and fantastic story.

I have gotten in a pretty good rhythm for this class, although I still procrastinate unfortunately. I enjoy making a new story each week the most, its a fun way to express the creative side we all have that is usually repressed or pushed to the side. I am using some of the extra credit options.

I am graduating in May, so that is reason enough!
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to DK, Drift King

Week 7 Story: The Eyes Deceive