Assignments

    I am most interested in the story telling assignments of this class, unlike most class assignments that are monotonous and brainless work these retelling of stories that I will read throughout the semester gives me the freedom and ability to be me. I can thread together the story with scenes and characters that I identify with. This gives these assignments a distinctive ability to promote individuality that many other classes try to compress. 

    An extra credit opportunity that interested me was the Wikipedia trails. Usually in academia Wikipedia is a black sheep not to be touched as for some reason it "has the mark of the beast" even though almost all the information on there is cited from legitimate sources that are better than scouring across the internet.

I also think that the Microfictions could be pretty interesting.

Model of a GTR GT3 Race Car
Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to DK, Drift King

Week 7 Story: The Eyes Deceive