Time Strategies

 I have always struggled with time management as I am a serial procrastinator. When it comes to writing papers, stories, etc. this always comes back to bite me as I have a difficult time writing under timed pressure. I will hopefully take this class as a growth opportunity to a better adult and not procrastinate.

I found it interesting in the article that they stated looking ahead to the future is one of the most important things you can do to combat procrastination and be better at time management. Looking to the future to know why you are doing something is an important motivator for tedious and uninteresting things you have to do.

I am so close to graduating it feels unreal, I only have five classes left. I just need to push through this last semester with everything I have. After five years, college feels like a drag and not worth it, other people have skipped college and already started "the grind" to be just a successful as college graduates. I just hope at the end of the day it was all worth it, this piece of paper.


"Started from the bottom now we here" - drake
LifeHacker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to DK, Drift King

Week 7 Story: The Eyes Deceive